A Minneapolis Lifestyle Photographer for Seniors Just say NO... To boring headshots Just say NO... To cheesy Just say NO... To ridiculous pricing Just say YES... SHOOT ME CANDY!

Welcome!

FUNKY, CANDID, FRESH, CREATIVE AND FUN!
I love SENIOR SESSIONS!

Friday, June 09, 2006

what a week!

I finally figured out how to link to my site and osp! yeah! It seriously doesn't take much to please me. I have been working pretty hard lately to try and get my name out there. It's not easy with limited advertising dollars. Tomorrow I am working at the college for the college, it's not a bad gig, and I can use the cash! I have a couple of seniors lined up! but could definately use some more!! :) Sunday, I think I'm gonna go out and shoot for a while, it would be fun if I could get some more shooters to go out with me! Any body up for it?

No comments:

Animoto.com

Pricing

My photo
Photographer, Mom, Sister and a rainbow chasing puddle jumper.

Blog Archive

mark it

Add to Technorati Favorites