A Minneapolis Lifestyle Photographer for Seniors Just say NO... To boring headshots Just say NO... To cheesy Just say NO... To ridiculous pricing Just say YES... SHOOT ME CANDY!

Welcome!

FUNKY, CANDID, FRESH, CREATIVE AND FUN!
I love SENIOR SESSIONS!

Monday, November 20, 2006

It's been awhile...

I know it's been too long since i've written anything. We've had a rough couple of weeks, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer; and had to have her right breast removed last week, she went to the doctor today and every thing is looking great! I have been busy with school, and working in the job placement office at the college. I had a chance to grab some shots of the fall fling on my lunch hour a couple of weeks ago, I will post a couple!






No comments:

Animoto.com

Pricing

My photo
Photographer, Mom, Sister and a rainbow chasing puddle jumper.

Blog Archive

mark it

Add to Technorati Favorites