A Minneapolis Lifestyle Photographer for Seniors Just say NO... To boring headshots Just say NO... To cheesy Just say NO... To ridiculous pricing Just say YES... SHOOT ME CANDY!

Welcome!

FUNKY, CANDID, FRESH, CREATIVE AND FUN!
I love SENIOR SESSIONS!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful

I am not rich... in fact I'm not even poor yet! I don't have a home of my own... I don't have a new car... I don't have the latest gear... but what I do have... I am eternally grateful for! I have 2 wonderful children... I have parents that are once again healthy... I have a wonderful, supportive family... I have friends worldwide, thanks to OSP!... I have my own health... I have a wonderful and warm kitty... I have a passion for photography... I feel so blessed for everything that I have. I just wanted to say THANK YOU GOD!!! For everything I have in my life!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Actually, Candy, if you are a child of God, you are very, very rich! To be intimately loved and cared for by the very Creator is cause for immense joy, celebration, and thankfulness!! ++

Bruce Erik Steffine

Animoto.com

Pricing

My photo
Photographer, Mom, Sister and a rainbow chasing puddle jumper.

Blog Archive

mark it

Add to Technorati Favorites