A Minneapolis Lifestyle Photographer for Seniors Just say NO... To boring headshots Just say NO... To cheesy Just say NO... To ridiculous pricing Just say YES... SHOOT ME CANDY!

Welcome!

FUNKY, CANDID, FRESH, CREATIVE AND FUN!
I love SENIOR SESSIONS!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Good Coffee, Good Company...

So, I met with
  • Christina Teichroew this morning for coffee and conversation, She is an amazing Photographer and a really sweet person. We had a really nice visit and I am hoping to spend a lot more time with her in the future, we agreed to second shoot for each other on occasion this season!!! We plan to get together with a bunch of really talented photographers the end of next month to shoot and learn!!! I am really excited about it. Okay, I need to get some work done...
  • No comments:

    Animoto.com

    Pricing

    My photo
    Photographer, Mom, Sister and a rainbow chasing puddle jumper.

    Blog Archive

    mark it

    Add to Technorati Favorites